Alvista Sterling Palms in Brandon, FL
Alvista Sterling Palms of Brandon is perfectly located near the major freeways of I-4, I-75, and Highway 60, just outside of Tampa, Florida, and offers luxurious 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom apartment homes. Enjoy easy access to downtown Tampa, Westfield Brandon Shopping Mall, Brandon Regional Hospital, and Tampa International Airport. Our property is also just minutes from the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, and only an hour drive from the beautiful Gulf Beaches!
Our residents thrive from using our energizing fitness center, taking a dip in our refreshing pool, walking man's best friend at our own bark park, and visiting the resident lounge areas for a great cup of coffee and convenient business center. Alvista Sterling Palms offers sought-after features within each apartment home including generous closet space, washer and dryer connections, private screened in porches, and so much more! Experience the lifestyle that you deserve at Alvista Sterling Palms!
Alvista Sterling Palms welcomes dogs and cats to our community! Please call us for further details regarding breeds that are accepted. We would love for your four-legged family member to live at Alvista Sterling Palms!
- Cats and dogs welcome
- Up to two pets per apartment
Located in Alvista Sterling Palms, FL, near the Selmon Expressway and Interstate 75, everything will be at your fingertips! You’re close to it all!
- Spend the day shopping at some of the finest stores at the Westfield Brandon Mall
- Pop in to the Ice Sports Forum to watch the Tampa Bay Lightning Hockey team practice
- Experience thrills at Busch Garden’s Theme Park
Known for our caring apartment professionals, Alvista Sterling Palms of Brandon delivers beyond what is expected…every time!
- Five-star service team with 24-hour emergency service
- Newly enhanced apartment homes and amenities
- Onsite management that will treat you like family and does business with honesty, integrity, and compassion
- Team members that focus on what matters to the success of each community, and strive to do things better than the day before